Working within an agency, you’ll be working alongside a number of different companies meaning you need to adapt to working within a variety of different industries.
Peaky Digital are looking for an enthusiastic content writing professional to create engaging content for both client and internal marketing purposes.
As part of our Content Executive role, you'll be working across a variety of client accounts to create dynamic copy that drive campaign success. The role requires a candidate with both high levels of creativity and the ability to use keyword data to create content that will drive marketing success. Our ideal candidate will have experience producing SEO-optimised content for a variety of businesses, and be confident in delivering copy that displays a strong brand voice.
- Create content for client marketing campaigns including blogs, landing pages, product-based copy and press releases.
- Conduct in-depth research on client industries to create engaging, original content.
- Write for clients across a range of sectors including B2B and B2C.
- Use SEO best-practice techniques to produce and optimise content that will achieve clients’ marketing goals.
- Be comfortable creating different forms of content including blogs, Social Media posts and emails.
- Have the ability to adapt their writing to multiple brands' tone-of-voice.
- Confident at self-critique and review, with strong proofreading skills.
- Degree in English, Journalism or another related field, or similar work experience.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO best-practice.
- Comfortable working across multiple client accounts and meeting deadlines.