The Compliance Officer oversees the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns both within the organisation and for our clients.
We are looking for a confident individual with the ability to take ownership of this position and implement, together with the board of directors, all necessary actions to ensure the achievement of an effective compliance program.
What we need you to do:
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation and compliance of the governments General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Program, managing day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Develop, periodically review and update Standards of Conduct.
- Collaborates with other departments to enable the investigation and resolution of compliance issues.
- Respond to alleged violations and develop a system for handling such violations.
- Act as an independent body to ensure that concerns are appropriately evaluated, investigate and resolved.
- Identify and develop action plans for potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
- Provide reports to keep the board and senior management informed of any compliance related work.
- Work with HR to develop an effective compliance training program
- Degree level qualification
- Experience in the IT Sector – Specifically with Data Management
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Masters level qualification