Who we are?
Ocean Group is a local housing provider based in St Austell, Cornwall, who is the parent company for Ocean Housing and Gilbert & Goode. We manage over 4,500 homes and have ambitious plans to build 3,000 homes by 2030. We are a large, successful and expanding business in Cornwall, committed to social housing and local communities, offering a diverse range of activities within the three companies that make up the Ocean Group.
Ocean has a clear vision for its future, and we will gear all our activities towards achieving this vision
“To be an innovative provider of quality homes and services, with residents and staff at the heart of Ocean, and Ocean at the heart of the community”
As a Group we have five clear Golden Threads:
- Have residents at the heart of everything we do
- Maintain strong and effective Governance.
- Provide good quality services, right first time
- Provide innovative, energy efficient, good quality homes
- Be an employer of choice, creating local job and training opportunities, recruiting and retaining the best people.
Ocean is committed to supporting the local community and education, through its commitment to the ‘Apprentice’ programme and we provide our local communities which careers from a wide range of industries including construction, trades, development, housing management, administration, finance and customer services.