We are looking for someone who will enjoy the challenge and variety of working on campaigns with different brands. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to begin a career in email marketing.
Working in the Client Success Team alongside the Creative Development Team you will be tasked with supporting and project managing email marketing programmes across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes, but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally.
Typical duties and responsibilities – what we want you to do:
- Support the Executives and Managers to deliver successful email marketing campaigns to clients based on their requirements (full training will be given)
- Coordinate the production of work within the time and budget parameters, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Assisting with the creation of email marketing content in line with client brief
- Proofing of email marketing campaigns to ensure the highest quality of work
- Providing support to the Client Success Team
- Data management and analysis using spreadsheets and marketing platforms
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
What we’d love you to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for data and how to use it to produce creative campaigns and deliver results
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite (incl. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- An interest in digital marketing and problem solving
- Great at working in a team