We’re looking for someone who can support our team throughout the client development process. From responding to enquiries to ensuring lasting relationships with valued existing clients, we need a confident communicator with experience working within the Tech industry. We don’t run a typical sales team, and this is not a standard sales role. You will be working closely with our engineering team to put together bespoke solutions for complex software projects. The ideal candidate will not only have an interest in software but will also be willing to learn about Bluefruit’s unique approach to quality development.
In return we can promise you an exciting role with advancement potential within a growing company in a fascinating field.
The role of the Client Development Coordinator is to support the Business Development Director in the continued growth of Bluefruit, while also working to ensure we retain our existing clients.
This will be achieved through a combination sales and account management activity including but not limited to:
- Responding to initial sales enquires and proposal requests
- Supporting the engineering teams around account management functions
- Working with the Business Development Director and Marketing and Events Coordinator on lead generation activities
- Working with the Business Development Director on proposals, pitches, and presentations
- Help to maintain the CRM tool, from prospect, through opportunity to sale
- Some phone support
This is a full-time role based in our offices in the new Barncoose Gateway Business Park in Redruth. Some flexible working might be possible, and we aim to provide a welcoming, supportive, and fun workplace. The role will be within the larger Business Development team and you will be working with a number of skilled team members.
Skills and Experience
Substantial support and training will be given. However, desirable skills include;
- Sales and or account management experience within the Tech industry or an engineering-based environment
- The ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge around new technologies
- Experience preparing proposals and/or pitch documents
- Experience communicating at a senior level with potential or existing clients
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills both on phone and in person
As a growing business, we foresee a lot of growth potential for the right person and as such are keen to find someone with a hunger for learning new skills and continued personal and professional development.
Ideally you will also have natural leadership skills or potential, as the intent is for the role to grow in line with the business. Management of certain aspects of the business development process may well develop into direct managerial responsibilities over time, and, with appropriate training and mentoring support, we are seeking a candidate with the potential to grow into a senior role within the business.