The role will involve using a range of business development tools to help businesses identify how they could do things differently, be more efficient, develop new products and services, and/or collaborate with other organisations whilst ensuring that the targets of the exciting Future Focus programme are met. In addition to supporting business leaders into our exciting Future Focus events with top brand speakers followed up with insightful workshops, called Labs, you will work with businesses to help them to develop their innovation growth plans and support them with a range of technical and innovative, collaborative, physical and human resource solutions.
Applicants must have:
- A relevant Degree or equivalent.
- Industry relevant business-to-business work experience at a management level
- An understanding of business management, growth and development particularly in relation to growth and innovation in SME’s
- Understanding and experience of working with Start Up businesses
- Specialist or general experience of supporting businesses E.g. Accessing Finance, Marketing, Business Structures, Business Planning
- Understanding of the local business and commercial landscape
- Experience of establishing the support needs of a business
- Demonstration of success in goal-orientated project management
- Target driven and results orientated
- Recruitment experience
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Partner and stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel/ Outlook / PowerPoint/Microsoft Dynamics
n.b. see the full job description for a complete set of requirements, when you click apply.