The successful candidate will have an aptitude for superb customer service, seeking opportunities and forging lasting relationships with businesses of all sizes. You will have a strong sales ability and be able to meet our company’s targets and expectations.
You will ideally have experience of a similar role in the travel industry and be able to quickly understand the challenges of holiday park owners and teams and where our software solution can to help to provide the answer.
You will learn the inner workings of our software from set-up and configuration to booking management and customer payments. You will help us determine our development program and future plans and provide valuable on-the-ground feedback to our development team.
Following successful conversion you will guide the customer through the implementation process, gather the information required and assist in system set-up and configuration. You will also be able to provide valuable aftercare and ongoing relationship development.
You will provide hosted online demonstrations from our base in Bodmin and there may be opportunities to travel to attend trade events, BHHPA branch meetings and client meetings.
Our business development executive has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching and demonstrating our product
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up online demonstrations
- Preparing online presentations and supporting proposals
- Assist with planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Keeping our clients up to date and informed of our development progress, new features and functions.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Your own transport (we work out in the sticks!)