We work across Cornwall, but mainly service properties in Truro, St Ives and Falmouth from our modern office in Truro. As the business grows, we are looking for someone to look after the administrative side of the business, helping with scheduling, invoicing and creating procedures and quotes.
- Advise on and implement new processes and procedures as necessary to get the business running more efficiently as we grow
- Manage customer enquiries
- Create, send, and manage quotes and invoicing (with the support of the team)
- Create and manage the work schedule
- Create unit lists, stock lists, property and training folders as the portfolio grows (with the support of the team)
- Coordinate cleaning jobs and provide administrative support for the on-site team
Nature of work undertaken:
This is a new role for the business, and you will have the freedom to implement changes as required to meet the business objectives. The role will be primarily to support Ilona, undertaking the administrative tasks key to running the day-to-day of the company so that Ilona can concentrate on growing the business.
We are a friendly team and are looking for a completer finisher with a can-do attitude to help take our growth to the next stage. This is a great opportunity for you to implement good procedures and to grow with us.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience in providing business administrative support in a commercial environment
- Confident and proficient using Microsoft tools
- Experience in invoicing
- Proficient in using accounting systems
- Experience in a customer-facing role providing great customer service
- Confident with numbers
- Proven experience in a self-directed role
- Completer-finisher with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Experienced in scheduling jobs / work
- Experience in a commercial cleaning business
Benefits of working for us:
- Good rates of pay
- Opportunity to progress for the right candidate
- Full PPE provided
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Pension scheme in place
- Special rate for joining Stringer's Gym
*This is initially a casual contract, with no guarantees on hours (but we are going to be offering 16 to 20 hours per week to the person once they start) with the potential of a full time job for the right candidate in the future.
Hourly Rate £10.25 - £12.82 (rate to be agreed, subject to skills / experience)