You will use your excellent organisational skills to assist our expanding team of engineers with the setting up and management of projects and systems. You’ll also be responsible for invoicing, credit control, processing of bills/payments and day-to-day management of the office and phone calls.
What we need you to do:
The key responsibility for this role is to organize and administer our office systems, while supporting our busy team and the Managing Director. You will also be dealing with customers and suppliers, so highly professional written and verbal communication skills are important, as is a friendly and helpful disposition. The ability to work under your own direction and as part of the team will help to ensure that you make a success of this post and have a real impact on the company’s performance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting our engineers with the setting up and management of projects and systems – knowledge of Workflow Max would be a distinct advantage.
- Credit control – preparation of, and chasing of invoices – knowledge of Xero would be a distinct advantage.
- Processing of bills and making payments – knowledge of Receipt Bank would be helpful.
- Day-to-day management of the office, including ordering supplies, filing etc.
- Managing and directing phone calls as necessary.
We’re looking for someone with these things:
- Experience working in office management in a commercial organization.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent in all Office based programmes.
- Good level of numeracy and written communication skills.
- Good at prioritising tasks and able to multitask at times of high demand.
- Great sense of humour.
- Team player.
And these skills/experience would also be beneficial:
- Experience of Xero, Work Flow Max and Receipt Bank as above.
- Degree, Higher Level qualification in Business Administration or equivalent level of experience.