Are you the next member of the Touchbyte team?
You’ll be part of a team who work on a variety of technology projects for very well-known retail and tech brands – helping to support the business in everything from invoicing to HR and all things needed to keep the business moving forward!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Managing Director to organise travel, meetings, etc
- Liaising with the Finance Manager on invoicing and day–to-day cash flow management
- Looking after the office environment and liaising with the Innovation Centre on these matters
- Supporting the development team with project planning
Within the company you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in many exciting projects and really develop your own role!
What we need you to have:
- Demonstrable experience in business administration
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience of working on own initiative
- Project management experience
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
It would be great if you also had these things:
- A degree level education in Business Administration or similar
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience using a CRM