The successful candidate will already be employed as a high achieving professional in a sales orientated business environment. Experience within our industry is not essential, we are interested in the individual and how they will develop with our business. If you do have relevant industry experience, all the better.
UTM demands the best and offers unlimited potential, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to succeed professionally in a dynamic global business. If you are a highly motivated, ambitious, experienced professional who is driven to succeed in their professional life we want to hear from you.
As Business Account Manager you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients and consultants to ensure we provide the highest quality service offering in the market. You’ll be measured against KPI’s to ensure we drive our performance and maintain our level of service to customers.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts - build strong relationships and exceed client expectations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Candidate attraction, engagement and retention through superior service levels
- Increasing sales through proactive account management.
- Attend client and candidate meetings in the UK and Globally as required.
- Managing candidate's performance and troubleshooting any issues to ensure that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Delivering against service level agreements.
- Working towards key performance targets.