As part of our Brand Team, focusing on the look and feel of the Frugi brand, you’ll be involved in projects which support our photography, graphics, visuals, videography, events, point of sale, etc. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn more and gain wider experience in a highly creative and dynamic team, within the fashion industry. Although no previous experience necessary, an interest in marketing is a must!
You are a enthusiastic, confident and friendly character, ready to give a big Frugi welcome to guests arriving at HQ! You’ll also play an integral role in Brand led events whether internal or external.
An eye for detail and accuracy is essential as proof reading is a key responsibility of this role, along with checking quotes and formulating spreadsheets based on these. You’ll be a strong communicator, as you will liaise with other departments regarding the delivery of creative briefs. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our fantastic Brand Team processes and projects. You’ll be computer literate, especially with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. You’ll also be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, you’ll be instrumental in assisting the Brand Team & wider Marketing Teams to ensure that the requirements of the business are met creatively.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As part of the Brand Team, act as a guardian of everything that is Frugi.
- Attention to detail – ensuring that all copy, images and graphics are professionally executed and presented in a highly creative manner within the Frugi brand guidelines.
- Self-manage to tight deadlines, knowing when and what to prioritise.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required.
- Meet and greet external visitors to Frugi HQ.
- Act as a first point of contact for the Brand Team.
- Assisting with all major Brand projects.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures to make the Brand Team as efficient as can be!
- Take detailed minutes in meetings.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients to help projects progress smoothly.
- Manage the graphics schedule and organise meetings.
- Help research, plan logistics & coordinate the internal & external events with the Brand Team.
- Act as a proof reader for Graphic outputs – we need eagle eyes!
- Managing the model database and filing systems.
- Helping with the booking of locations/models/castings and logistics of photoshoots.
- Help with creative set up for shoots including prop making.
- Booking external resources.
- You’ll be a forward thinking, driven and conscientious individual, who takes great pride in delivering on the job.
- You’ll be flexible and adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You’ll be a creative and innovative thinker and an ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills. You’ll be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet some tight deadlines – you’ll thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- You’ll enjoy working both as part of a close-knit team and independently on projects.
- You’ll be highly numerate with a minimum GCSE Math at grade C; you’ll be great at dealing with lots of numerical information, including budgets, quotes, quantities etc.
- You’ll have solid literacy skills, with a minimum GCSE English at grade B; you’ll be good at proofing reading copy, writing briefs and communications etc.
- Other marketing related qualifications or relevant experience would be advantageous.
- Your MS Office skills will be brilliant, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A full clean UK drivers licence would be advantageous