The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time client-facing, so will need to live and breathe the Idenna culture to represent our incredible team in the best possible way. We’re looking for a great person, with a strong moral compass and a natural talent for understanding people and the challenges businesses face on a daily basis.
This is a new position joining a galvanised team of creative professionals who love what they do. The successful candidate will have experience of briefing and leading teams, managing client projects, deadlines and workflow, and will play a major role in pitching, winning and development of new business opportunities. You need to be proactive and self-motivated in your approach to all aspects of your work. As a very fast-moving agency, we expect you to be able to hit the ground running and have previous experience in managing multi-service accounts.
Idenna is all about creativity that delivers results, and we believe in putting our clients, candidates and employees first.
Reporting to the Creative Director, our new Account Manager will be responsible for managing and directing client projects and production teams.
Your main duties will be to manage the profitability, direction, growth and client liaison of each account within the team. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels
- Plan and organise resource and support across accounts and departments
- Ensure the highest level of service is consistently delivered from every department
- Take client briefs, understand challenges and work with the Idenna team to provide solutions
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Work with the team in order to create strategic campaigns across all platforms, traditional and digital
- Familiar with content strategies, able to suggest content types and new formats to the client that will engage target audiences
- Have a strong insight into each client project or campaign and provide well-informed and strategic advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Manage deadlines, briefing and workflow across Idenna departments
- Understand and develop effective creative treatments
- Provide account plans and regular SWOT to help define, identify and develop growth opportunities
- Monitor and report campaign performance and development of future strategies.
- Financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast.
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and uphold exemplary communication
Is it you?
Our Account Manager will be a team player and self-motivator with relevant experience. You must have amazing communication skills - both for managing clients and their expectations - and working internally across Idenna’s various departments. You'll have proven strategic experience as well as in pitching and winning new business. You will enjoy being at the heart of your clients’ journey with Idenna, shaping its future and being integral to the success of the project or ongoing account.
You will have an understanding of management and always lead by example. You'll be the bridge between the client and Idenna, responsible for all your accounts end to end. You must be a natural multi-tasker who stays cool-headed and focused under pressure.
A driving licence, or ability to drive around Cornwall, is essential as you will regularly be meeting clients.