We are recruiting an Advisor to join our Energy Advice team to work on a range of projects tackling fuel poverty and energy efficiency across Cornwall.
Are you are a people person, who is passionate about supporting residents to improve their circumstances? If you’re interested in making a difference in your community, and looking for a way to use your people and administrative skills in a role that has a real impact, then CEP’s Energy Advisor role is for you.
Knowledge about energy efficiency is not necessary (we will provide lots of training for the right candidate), but we are looking for someone who has experience in providing advice and help, and has a caring ethos.
Our Energy Advisor/Caseworkers:
- Are committed to great customer service
- Have an approachable outlook and ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Are flexible and take a collaborative approach to team work, and
- Are prepared to learn new skills around fuel poverty and domestic energy efficiency.
Salary: starting at £22,411, and progressing to £23,040 on successful completion of probation and attainment of City & Guilds Level 3 Energy Awareness.
Contract: Ideally this is a full time role, but we are open to part time/flexible working arrangements with the right individuals.
Duration: Initially, a 1 year fixed term contract (3 month probationary period) with the potential for extension.
Location: Truro, but with significant elements of flexible/home working after initial training.
Start date: ASAP